ONLINE SLEEP COACH
TM Insomnia Treatment offers scientifically backed, one-on-one therapy for those suffering chronic insomnia.
As a qualified Sleep Coach with studies in Australia, Scotland and The Netherlands, founder Tracey Martin has helped hundreds get their sleep back on track. Could you be next?
Why Choose Us?
- Flexible with timings as sessions are at various times throughout the day
- No General Practitioner or Family Doctor referrals needed
- Conducted online so you can enjoy the comforts of your own home
- Treatment is medication free for more effective and long term insomnia treatment
- CBT-Insomnia is scientifically backed as performing better than sleeping medications.
What is Insomnia?
Insomnia is the most common sleep disorder affecting millions of people across the globe. Chronic insomnia is defined as having difficulties falling or maintaining sleep for three or more nights per week for at least three months. This inability to have stable sleep affects patients daytime life whether through excessive daytime fatigue or sleepiness.
What is the Treatment for Insomnia?
There are many studies out there that look at how to best treat insomnia. What you will find is that the most commonly recommended treatment advise is to conduct Cognitive Behavioural Therapy designed for Insomnia (CBT-I).
Often when complaining of sleep problems to your doctor, you are prescribed a sleeping tablet. Some patients may find this beneficial, but studies show treating insomnia is far more effective with CBT-I than any drug used to treat sleeping problems on the market.
Meet your Sleep Coach!
Of course you may be a little curious as to who I am and why I think I can help you with your sleep! My name is Tracey and I am an Australian sleep coach offering scientifically backed, one-on-one online therapy for those suffering chronic insomnia. I am flexible with timing, so no matter where you are in the world, we can organise appointments to get your insomnia treatment started. I have worked in this capacity for more than 5 years and wouldn’t dream of doing anything more as a career.
Early Bird Sale – 25% off Treatment Packages!!!
A 2 hour online video consultation.
- Full History of your sleep problem
- Education about normal sleep physiology
- Education on Insomnia (the types, causes, development and treatment options)
- Basic Advise on treatment
NOTE: If you conduct the Intake Session and decide to go ahead with the full CBT-I package, then the price of the Intake will be subtracted from the CBT-I package price.
270 AUD $360
CBT-Insomnia Package (7+ hours)
The full details of what CBT-Insomnia involves can be found on the CBT-I menu option.
- Initial Intake Session where we gain a full history of your sleep problem, educate you on normal sleep and insomnia as well as start your treatment plan. This takes up to 2 hours
- A further 5 x 1 hour weekly sessions to introduce you to the various treatment steps and monitor your treatment progress.
- 1 month post treatment follow up session up to 1 hour.
- 3 months of ongoing support if needed
990 AUD $1,320
If you have completed the CBT-I package and the 3 months of additional support is over, but you feel your sleep has started to decline again; then we can have a refresher session where we go through what may have caused the decline and make a plan to improve your sleep again.
Only possible when you have taken the CBT-I package!
125 AUD $170
“For months I was waking up after 4 hours sleep, not being able to fall asleep again. Tracey was very clear in her presentation of the Sleeping Course material, and went through all the theory of sleeping and the factors influencing a good night’s rest. For me one of the main solutions were the reduction of caffeine combined with sufficient body movement, especially during the COVID restrictions. I now sleep a good 8 hours thanks to Tracey!“
“After only a few weeks, quality of my sleep increased rapidly. Tracey was super nice and explained everything in a very clear manner. Now I know what to do and what to avoid in order to wake up fresh and full of energy. In case you also have problems with your sleep, contact Tracey.“
“Thank you so much for helping me sleep successfully after more than 50 years of endless trouble! You are the best!“