What is the Treatment for Insomnia?
There are many studies out there that look at how to best treat insomnia. What you will find is that the most commonly recommended treatment advise is to conduct Cognitive Behavioural Therapy designed for Insomnia (CBT-I).
Often when complaining of sleep problems to your doctor, you are prescribed a sleeping tablet. Some patients may find this beneficial, but studies show treating insomnia is far more effective with CBT-I than any drug used to treat sleeping problems on the market.
Early Bird Sale – 25% off Treatment Packages!!!
A 2 hour online video consultation.
- Full History of your sleep problem
- Education about normal sleep physiology
- Education on Insomnia (the types, causes, development and treatment options)
- Basic Advise on treatment
NOTE: If you conduct the Intake Session and decide to go ahead with the full CBT-I package, then the price of the Intake will be subtracted from the CBT-I package price.
270 AUD $360
CBT-Insomnia Package (7+ hours)
The full details of what CBT-Insomnia involves can be found on the CBT-I menu option.
- Initial Intake Session where we gain a full history of your sleep problem, educate you on normal sleep and insomnia as well as start your treatment plan. This takes up to 2 hours
- A further 5 x 1 hour weekly sessions to introduce you to the various treatment steps and monitor your treatment progress.
- 1 month post treatment follow up session up to 1 hour.
- 3 months of ongoing support if needed
990 AUD $1,320
If you have completed the CBT-I package and the 3 months of additional support is over, but you feel your sleep has started to decline again; then we can have a refresher session where we go through what may have caused the decline and make a plan to improve your sleep again.
Only possible when you have taken the CBT-I package!
125 AUD $170